Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where nonsense seems sensical

Despite multiple promises to myself about keeping up with blogging, and keeping a list of entries that I want to write, things have fallen by the wayside and I find myself playing catch-up again.
I makes me sad when I get so far behind in blogging, because I really enjoy writing - it is a good outlet for me. Organizing emotions on a page and making sense of things, ordering them... very therapeutic.

So, a quick update:
We have finally found our groove as a family of four. And it feels pretty cool.

We finally have two kids who sleep through the night. And that is even cooler.

Caleb and Chloe have both discovered that the other one isn't leaving. Some moments of cool, some moments of arrhgghhhhhh!!!!!

We are working on sharing. We are working on being patient. We are trying to remember how to discipline a 13 month old, but I don't remember Caleb being this rambunctious.

And I, I am working on controlling my temper. I am working on controlling my voice. And I started running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! For sleeping through the night! I'm totally with you on the controlling your temper part! Wish you lived closer!